Please join us on our journey to bring home our son, William Andrew Graham.

William Andrew Graham was born on August 8, 2006. His name given at birth was Ivan Vladimirovich Bychkov. He was born at 29 weeks in a local hospital in Novokuznetsk, Russia. His mother abandoned him at the hospital and has not been heard from since. At birth he weighed a little over 2 pounds and was 43 cm long. He came to the orphanage in Novokuznetsk in October of 2006. To our knowledge, he is a healthy 2 year old with some mild psycho-speech delays. We now begin our journey to bring home our son who will be known as Drew.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Update 10

Well, there is not much to update! We stayed in until about 2 pm, then we decided to go out for a walk. We walked to a local mall to kill some time and spent the rest of the afternoon sitting out on a bench in front of our hotel! Sounds like fun, I know, try to keep your seat. We are so thankful for peanut butter and Chef Boyardee!! However, we haven't been able to find any more peanut butter over here. We are almost out of what we brought. All of our food supply is about to run dry. So, I guess I will be attempting some Russian food. Luckily, down the street is a coffee shop with an american menu. They know us very well by now. Tim and I have officially been together for around 260 hours NON-STOP. We didn't spend this much time together on our honeymoon or ever for that matter. We have actually done pretty good. Thank God for beer and vodka. (ha, ha) We are just trying to pass the time as quickly as possible. Please keep emailing and commenting on our blog you guys don't know how much that means to us. Thanks again for all the prayers! Maybe our next blog will be more intersting. (I doubt it)

Love you

Tim and Laura

5 comments:

  1. Oh how I feel you pain! Amazing enough though, beer and vodka are cheaper than a coke. I lived off bread and butter for a while! Did you find the Tractor place? How many more days until you get to go back to Moscow? You will actually enjoy Moscow much more than before, because of the food choices! I love the pictures of Drew, he is such a cute little man! Have you been to the police station yet? Anna has to get some paper work done there, it is quite an adventure. It has been one year today since we left to get Cooper, and it has passed by so fast!! One day you will look back and laugh at all of this!! You will also be amazed that you haven't killed each other yet! Have you been able to call home much? That was always a treat for me. Keep your spirits up and try to remember what an awesome thing you are doing!! Not many people can do what you are doing, it takes extra special people to stay 10 days in a place like Kemerovo. We think about you daily and pray for you safe return! Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Timothy & Laura, Well we have been parting hard all day and A.P. has stayed in the pool all day & had a ball. She has ate pizza, cake, more cake & snow cones. Had a ball. The weather is so nice & hot! Donna says hey & she crys every time she looks at the pictures of you guys & Drew. They are so sweet. She said she loves you & misses you so much! I told her no mushy stuff! So we are going back down to feed A.P.more cake & that bucket of candy! You know Aunt Jill, only the best for our A.P. You two hang in there it will pass! We love you! Jill & Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like such a stud in those pictures. Don't worry about the bruises I'm sure the other kid looks a lot worse. He looks bigger to me in those pictures than the last ones. I can't wait to see him in person. You guys hang in there and we are praying for you all the time. Love you both. Greg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys! We miss you! It's not the same without you guys here! I can't even imagine how hard it is for you to be there, and to be there that long, but at least it won't be too much longer and you will have your precious boy!...and PRECIOUS he is! The pictures are absolutely adorable! I can't wait until you go visit him again, so we can see him again. I'm sure it won't take as long for him to warm up to you this time too. That will be good. We think about you all the time and are praying for you and Drew and Anna Paige. She seems to be doing quite well by the way! She had a great time at Gabe's birthday party. I hope to steal her away sometime while you are gone. :) Anyway, just know that we are here for you and that we are thinking about you constantly! I hope that you would let us know if there is anything that we can do. We would be very happy to do it. Hang in there! Love you guys!! Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Timothy & Laura, Its me Mama, Donna. Everytime I see a black Lexus I look to see if its you Laura, then realize your not here.Thats crazy huh? Habit. A.P. is in the tub up here at Jill's cause our hot water heater went out again. She was happy though to know she could play here. You should see all the toys in the tub. There is no room for her. I bet the kids did think it was kites? Ha! Ha!That is funny. It wont be much longer there. I know Drew will be O.K. with you two. We are all praying for a easy transition with him. Everyone at work is still asking about you both, I try to keep all informed.A.P. seems to be fine, she is still running over Paw Paw, so all is well. I have really enjoyed my time with her.You two take care, I love you both, A.P. says I love you & say to drew in english I love you & she misses you both, mama & daddy. Love to you Mama Donna Jill said hey too, talk to you in the morning! ( Ga. morning)

    ReplyDelete