Please join us on our journey to bring home our son, William Andrew Graham.

William Andrew Graham was born on August 8, 2006. His name given at birth was Ivan Vladimirovich Bychkov. He was born at 29 weeks in a local hospital in Novokuznetsk, Russia. His mother abandoned him at the hospital and has not been heard from since. At birth he weighed a little over 2 pounds and was 43 cm long. He came to the orphanage in Novokuznetsk in October of 2006. To our knowledge, he is a healthy 2 year old with some mild psycho-speech delays. We now begin our journey to bring home our son who will be known as Drew.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Update Day 16

I really don't know how many days we have been here now! I think it is 16. We have a had a another boring day. It is really pretty here today, it's about 65 degrees and sunny. We have walked around the city most of the afternoon. They have tons of parks for kids here with kiddie rides and vendors. We found one that Drew will like, it is beside the River Tom, which is more like an ocean. We shopped for a while because we have to buy gifts again for all of the workers at the orphanage to take on Monday. We bought scarves and hair clips, which they love over here. We found a store and bought me some new perfume and Tim some new cologne. All of the brand names are much cheaper over here. I don't now why because all of their clothes are about 3 times more expensive. We did have the best meal since we have been here. It is a japanese/sushi bar in town. Tim had some really good sushi and I had teriyaki chicken. It was actually real WHITE meat. The rice was really good too. So, that is about all the excitement one can take for a day!! Stay tuned, I'm sure tomorrow will be unbelievable!! Love you guys

Laura and Tim

3 comments:

  1. Good Friday Morning,(Ga. morning) Timothy & Laura, Sounds like you two will be in good walking shape when you get back! Ha! Ha! I'm glad you got a good meal though, like I said when you get home you won't be able to get enough of Donna's food. Its dreary again here today, not much rain but cloudy. We had alot of rain yesterday. At least the lake is in good shape. You will be able to enjoy the pontoon boat when you get home on a full lake.It will be quite for a few days since A.P. is not around, I'm glad that I've been able to see her alot. I've enjoyed her. I've had Gabe during the day since Wends. Katie is gone to Fla. he is a mess! I love that boy, so funny.. like Grandma.Take care talk to yas later.love Jill Oh yeah Tell Timothy to quit sticking his tongue out at Drew. Does he want to scare him to death? Ha! Ha! Love yas. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just created an account, so I can finally comment! Thanks for keeping us updated and posting pictures.I am so excited that Monday is the big day! I'm sure having him with you will make the last 2 weeks fly by. He has such beautiful blue eyes ;)

    ReplyDelete