Please join us on our journey to bring home our son, William Andrew Graham.

William Andrew Graham was born on August 8, 2006. His name given at birth was Ivan Vladimirovich Bychkov. He was born at 29 weeks in a local hospital in Novokuznetsk, Russia. His mother abandoned him at the hospital and has not been heard from since. At birth he weighed a little over 2 pounds and was 43 cm long. He came to the orphanage in Novokuznetsk in October of 2006. To our knowledge, he is a healthy 2 year old with some mild psycho-speech delays. We now begin our journey to bring home our son who will be known as Drew.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Update Day??

Hello from Moscow,

Well, only 5 days left! Thanks for all the support while we have been here! It has been a very long and eventful trip. Drew is doing o.k. It rained today, so we couldn't get out of the hotel to do anything. Tomorrow we are going to go to Red Square and try to find McDonald's. We will go to a flea market with Vladimir, our driver, on Sunday. A flea market in Russia, this should be interesting. We just can't wait to come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tim and Laura

3 comments:

  1. 5 days and counting...we are leaving for Chicago on Wed so we won't get to see yall till we get home. I know it will be crazy so you just let us know when he is ready for visitors. I can't wait I will call you when I think you are home. I want to know how AP does with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots and Lots of love from the Maddox Conde girls...we miss ya'll and can't wait for you to be home. I know Gwen is gonna squeal in the middle of the airport when she sees ya'll...she absolutely cracks me up...like mother, like daughter! Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family!!! I'm so happy for you guys! I bet your relieved that this process is almost over. I can't wait to meet Drew! I'd like to get him something. Let me know if he needs clothes or toys or both.

    ReplyDelete