Please join us on our journey to bring home our son, William Andrew Graham.

William Andrew Graham was born on August 8, 2006. His name given at birth was Ivan Vladimirovich Bychkov. He was born at 29 weeks in a local hospital in Novokuznetsk, Russia. His mother abandoned him at the hospital and has not been heard from since. At birth he weighed a little over 2 pounds and was 43 cm long. He came to the orphanage in Novokuznetsk in October of 2006. To our knowledge, he is a healthy 2 year old with some mild psycho-speech delays. We now begin our journey to bring home our son who will be known as Drew.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Update Day 17

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys one thing! They called me earlier this week and told me that Anna Paige WON the modeling contest!! I checked my cell phone messages this morning and she had left a message on Tuesday. So, I was super excited to heart that. It really made my day!! Love you guys again
Laura and Tim

1 comment:

  1. Hey Timothy & Laura, Its Sunday morning here and I'm trying to finish getting ready to leave for my cruise. I wanted to tell you two good luck I know the next 2 weeks will be exciting for you guys. I'm glad you get Drew Mon. now you will have your hands full! Ha! Ha! I wont be able to write this week, but I will catch up when I get back!I hope that the transition goes smooth & all goes well for all of you. I will be thinking of you all. Love to you guys... I wish Donna were going with me, but I know if she did go she could not enjoy herself for worry. I would be the same way! Take care enjoy your new little man, & all the new things you are going to find out about him. Be sure to keep notes to put in a book for him. He will laugh at it one day! Love ya'll I'll miss giving you a hard time about A.P. Jill

    ReplyDelete